Leading property website iProperty.com.my just hosted their 3rd annual iProperty Development Excellence Awards (iDEA) 2019 at an exclusive black-tie event last night at the St. Regis grand ballroom on 9th October. Propchat.org team was invited to witness the event and thanks for the arrangements at the very prestigious venue in KL Sentral.
36 winners were announced on that special night of glamorous display of fashions, property celebrities and tycoons, award winning properties listing in Malaysia.
TA Global is the biggest winner on that night! They walked away with 4 awards including Development of the Year for their flagship project, Damansara Avenue!
Other notable winners include Mah Sing Group Berhad, which clinched the Best Residential Landed Development title for the M Aruna project, and LBS Bina Group Berhad picked up the Best Township Development (below 500 acres) for the LBS Alam Perdana project. The categories award recognitions for both completed and future developments.
“Every year, the iProperty Development Excellence Awards, pays tribute to the best property developer and developments that provide Malaysians with places to call home. As Malaysia’s number 1 property site, iProperty.com.my, we are very proud to provide a platform to recognise and celebrate the success of our customers and these outstanding developments.” said David Mawer, General Manager of iProperty.com Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
He continues, “iProperty.com.my is the leading property site that helps Malaysians find their perfect home or investment like the ones highlighted at tonight’s awards. The high calibre of entries received is a true reflection of the dynamic, creative and passionate professionals, that have created such a profound impact in the lives of thousands of – local or international – property buyers and investors. Their contribution to the property market is something that should be recognised and we are thrilled to provide the platform to do so.”
This year’s awards were judged by an independent panel of 9 property industry experts from esteemed organisations such as the Royal Institute of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM), Malaysian Institute of Architects (PAM), Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia (ILAM) and Malaysian Institute of Planners (MIP). PwC Malaysia is the official balloting partner that performed the procedures on the balloting and voting processes as well as independently verifying the results. In addition, the People’s Choice Awards, a special category voted by members of the public and independently verified by PwC Malaysia, gives a nod to Malaysian home buyers to choose their favourite developers.
As the property awards ceremony continues to grow from year to year, iDEA 2019 has introduced 3 new categories – Best Landscape Architecture Development, Best Office Development and Best International Development. These new categories reflect a unique demand in the Malaysian property landscape!
The winners of the iProperty Development Excellence Awards (iDEA) 2019 were:
1. BEST LUXURY HIGH-RISE DEVELOPMENT – Wave @ Marina Cove by Trilink Pyramid Sdn Bhd
2. DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR – Molek Regency by Alpha Astral Realty Sdn. Bhd.
3. BEST RESIDENTIAL HIGH-RISE DEVELOPMENT – Molek Regency by Alpha Astral Realty Sdn.Bhd.
4. BEST WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT – 18 East, Andaman at Quayside by Eastern & Oriental Berhad
5. BEST AFFORDABLE DEVELOPMENT – Bandar Baru Setia Awan Perdana (Phase 1) by Setia Awan Group
6. BEST INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT – Frontier Industrial Park by WB Land Sdn Bhd
1. BEST TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT (below 500 acres) – LBS Alam Perdana by LBS Bina Group Berhad
2. BEST TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT (500 acres and above) – Bandar Sri Sendayan by Matrix Concepts Holdings Berhad
3. BEST LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE DEVELOPMENT -One East, Damansara by CK East Group
4. BEST RESIDENTIAL HIGH-RISE DEVELOPMENT – Novum by Eupe Corporation Berhad
5. BEST INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – Paragon @ Melbourne by Fajarbaru Builder Group Bhd
6. BEST LUXURY LANDED DEVELOPMENT – Residensi Millenia by GCI Precept Asia Group
7. BEST NORTHERN DEVELOPMENT – Penang International Exchange (PIX) by Ideal Property Group
8. BEST OFFICE DEVELOPMENT – Stellar Suites by IOI Properties Group Berhad
9. BEST SOUTHERN DEVELOPMENT – Danga Sutera by Iskandar Waterfront City Berhad
10. BEST AFFORDABLE DEVELOPMENT – Core SoHo Suites by KIP Group
11. BEST RESIDENTIAL LANDED DEVELOPMENT – M Aruna by Mah Sing Group Berhad
12. BEST WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT – Jesselton Quay by SBC Corporation Berhad
13. BEST LUXURY HIGH-RISE DEVELOPMENT – Ativo Suites @ Damansara Avenue by TA Global Berhad
14. BEST MIXED DEVELOPMENT – Damansara Avenue by TA Global Berhad
15. BEST TRANSIT-ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT – Damansara Avenue by TA Global Berhad
16. DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR – Damansara Avenue by TA Global Berhad
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD – TOP 10 DEVELOPERS (in no particular sequence)
1. Eastern & Oriental Berhad
2. Glomac Berhad
3. Ideal Property Group
4. IOI Properties Group Berhad
5. LBS Bina Group Berhad
6. Mah Sing Group Berhad
7. Malaysia Land Properties Sdn Bhd
8. Matrix Concepts Holdings Berhad
9. Platinum Victory
10. UEM Sunrise Berhad
1. INNOVATION LEADER OF THE YEAR – Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Lim Hock San from LBS Bina Group Berhad & MGB Berhad
2. VISIONARY DEVELOPER AWARD – Mah Sing Group Berhad
3. COMMUNITY BUILDER AWARD – Matrix Concepts Holdings Berhad
4. CONSUMER GAME CHANGER AWARD – Sime Darby Property Berhad